Thursday, February 27, 2014

My slit throat

This is the news on my slit throat: http://arlington-va.patch.com/groups/police-and-fi...

After the slit throat as shown in the pic below, I couldn't eat solid foods or talk for weeks.  For years, I would lose my voice while talking.  Today 2021, there are sounds I still have trouble saying, ie Juan.  

Before this failed attempted beheading, someone called me and threatened me https://makingmycasestoday.blogspot.com/2013/05/anyone-called-me-to-threaten-me-will-be.html.  The phone number couldn't trace as has a "no name".  I was also doxxed on craigslist.org threatened if I didn't stop posting on how I was being wrongfully terminated, the person will posted more of my personal information.  That is to say, someone from the Patent and Trademark Office had access to my personnel file, doxxed me on Criagslist.org.  So I post in Blog here.

The slit of my throat happened on June 1, 2013, days before my EEOC Appeal deadline.  I was specifically targeted.  It was meant to kill me as you can see.  If I die, this EEOC case against the Patent and Trademark Office would go away.  I didn't know anyone in the DC metro except the Patent and Trademark Office, some of the people had shown such viciousness toward me are people from the Patent and Trademark Office such as Hung Havan (my ex-officemate) and his coterie Nathan Hillery (both are the main murder suspects), Michele Choi, Susanne Lo, her boyfriend and her friends from India, as well Training classmate Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen that instigated the defamation/fake news/propaganda against me the first month we started the job with the USPTO.










We often think that this kind of violence toward women only happened in the 3rd world such as in Pakistan to Malala Yousafzai who advocated education for women; or a woman Medical student in India that was gang raped and with a metal pipe that took out her internal organs.  Nope, it is now happening in your neighborhood, and your work place.  911, the Boston Marathon bombing, etc., already said that we live in a different world now.  In my case, the likes of Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen from Asia where women are a 2nd class citizen, excelling over males in the job is ground to stoned to death, so they make me into Public Enemy #1 (a witch in the dark age) and slit my throat that was meant to kill me as a punishment.  

I was also threatened with physical harms by an Asian coworker and an Asian gang in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area which I had to abscond from.  This happened after I resigned cited relentless sexual harassment, abuses and defamation soon I joined the company by a listed people from Asia.  They were all fired, including an Asian Director Raymond Tan who worked 24/7 to slandered me, and had defamed me with top level management as well.  

I was afraid the same would happen here in DC by those I named in my EEOC case, and was afraid to leave the house since my termination on August 2011.  I was also afraid to leave the house because everywhere I went, defamation such as "no one wanted her; no one liked her, etc." were promulgated by mostly people from Asia; and I knew not just sexual harassment and abuse will come to me, but physical harm and raped were highly possible.  Now that the slit of my throat proven they really wanted me dead such the EEOC case would go away.

The main suspects for the 3 failed murders (https://bit.ly/2Kbqqwc) on me are Hung Havan (my ex-officemate) and his coterie Nathan Hillery (elbowed my chest/breast), Michele Choi, Susanne Lo, her boyfriend Bill and her friends from India, as well Training academy classmate Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women.  These names were listed as main suspects in my police report after the first failed attempt murder in June 1, 2013 https://bit.ly/2VzqVFJ.

As an Asexual (probably due to my fibroid that may have caused by toxic chemicals used in Laser labs where I did my Applied Physics research; and labs in the tech industry where I soldiered electric circuit boards to test my designs, as well worked next to refrigerator size Emulators.  I assumed I will  died of some sort of cancer.) and aromatic, sexual harassment is especially repugnant to me.  

Being asexual and aromatic also keep me focused instead of distracted by the reproductive urges and all the constraints as a breeder, hence my outstanding accomplishments.

As Malala Yousafzai said in essence  "Talibans can do harm or killed my physical body/being, but Talibans can't touch my spirit and mind ".  


Unless you are a highly trained psychiatric professional, no one should make any sort of diagnoses base on your own reading of what happened to me.  I had a lifetime of training in dealing with a hostile environment, and was psychologically well-prepared since High School from working 3 jobs every summer as an Asian and a female - never depend on the kindness of strangers, and must be self sufficient, also grateful when no one tried to do harm to me.  
As an Asian American back then, we had even less chance of making it than the African-American.  I was supposed to die at a young age either by Asian gangs, street violence or drug overdose.  My father even brought life insurance enough to pay for me and my siblings' funeral, while we were still in elementary school.  I knew what kinds of environment I live in, but what got me was such intense hatreds toward Americans in America, by massive Fresh off the boat 3rd world Asians, was unforeseen, and being directed toward me as if I am a traitor!!  I guess death by Asian gangs (not necessarily in the traditional sense, just simply unrelated Asians see me as an effigy of Americans and kill me.) may become true, yet.


The following is why I am grateful for everything I have, as well to change the world and trying to make the world a better place to live.



Bitter and Hatreds 

It is a complete waste of emotion and effort, and do nothing for me other than cause me to age and the overall wellness of being.

Worse, cluttered my mind to see and think clearly, and make me into one of the walking dead.  The walking dead created their own hell and live in it.  Such group will want to pull you into their hell, as they’ve been trying to do to me.  Avoid toxic people like a plague!!  This was 90+% of the 1st gen Asians in the Silicon Valley when I had to abscond from SF Bay Area in 2003.  Very little humanity in them.

I absolutely refused to live a miserable life!!

We only have a finite amount of time to live on this earth, to waste it on chasing after money and live a miserable life is just incomprehensible.

Life is a Journey, enjoy the trip.
Life is a Journey, the less baggage you carry, the further you will travel.


So, if anyone wondered how I achieved the kinds of accomplishments I had with an average IQ, this is the major reason - the ability to focus.  I am also an asexual, which means I am not distracted by every life-form's urge to reproduce; again, the ability to focus.  Additionally, I practiced Zen philosophy, and mediated to enhance my ability to focus and to see things clearly.  Furthermore, I subscribed to the old adage - genius is 1% aspiration, and 99% perspiration.  Moreover, I had worked 3 jobs every summer since High School.

But most importantly, I never spend time in scheming to ruin a person's life, but focus on living a fulfilling life.

Oh, I also read a lot on various topics; just like the main character Will Hunting in the movie "Good Will Hunting", while also lived the same life that shunned by society as a person of color/Chinese in NYC around the same time frame as the movie taken place.