Friday, February 28, 2014

5. HATE crime against educated women

What kind of message are we sending to young girls and women all over the world that if you are smart, no one wanted you, no one liked you, and you are subject to have your life ruined and have your throat slit; or shot in the head like Malala Yousafzai in Pakistan, gang raped and with a metal pipe that took out her organs like the woman medical student in India.


I also met a woman engineer before my time, experienced similar oppressive treatment and a hostile/sexual harassment working environment by her male engineer coworkers and the company she worked for, except they were all Caucasians, and the time frame was from the 1970s and before, here in DC. She had since left the engineering field and worked as a Real Estate Agent. I love science and technology, that's why I am so good at it. It took me years to get over that, and now I am ready to move on.



Those women management who terminated me, you DO NOT represent women in science and technology.

Everything's been said and done to me are textbook discrimination toward women by people from a 3
rd world culture, just as was in the 1950s before these laws were pass, particularly the sexual harassment law. As a woman, you are supposed to know that I had been repressed so that women like me have a fighting chance. These USPTO women management are a disgrace to all the Women's Suffrage Movement and women who fought for equal opportunity and equal rights.


And, if the reason for my termination was, “she is a liability”.....I was the one being sexually harassed and abused because I am a woman, while I worked 24/7 with accomplishments such as maybe the first woman to have airtight first patent case, and that I am a liability? That means all women are a liability, also means you too, particularly those who have outstanding accomplishments.

This also happened in the Silicon Valley/Tech Industry where I was often the only woman in the whole engineering dept with over 95+% of engineers were from 3
rd world Asia where women are a 2nd class citizen. Many worked overtime to slander me while I worked 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments, and HR was mainly Caucasians who had absolutely no idea of the cultural differences, nor do they care. That's why I am here in the DC metro.

Women being sexually harassed, and women are the one got fired. That's why we never said anything, until now, I have nothing to lose and may likely be killed.

Women like me who excel in the job such as in the Patent and Trademark Office where I may be the first woman to have an airtight first patent case, are being targeted, and companies fired us as "high risk" because most people said "why are you the only one targeted?" Therefore you are the problem even though I worked 24/7 and with accomplishments known to many supervisors and the Undersecretary, but the likes of Undersecretary and Tech talking heads keep saying they can't find qualified American candidates, and need more H1Bs as a form of cheap labor such they add more billion$ to their bank account; while women like me got our life ruined, psychologically tormented, rape and physical harm threats, homeless, and the slit of my throat that was meant to kill me.

As always, if I compliant about a problem, I also provided a solution. I had given the tech industry solutions beginning in 2004, particularly to their tech labor shortage by establishing their presence in every corner of the world, also as a way to established market share all over the world. This not only lower their cost of labor, also solved the cultural difference, and American companies have the pick of the best and the brightest in their homeland. Apparently most American companies did just that.

And NO, I am not the only one targeted, the African-American; the Jews; women in tech, women in Wall Street, women in military; the gay; the lesbian; etc, are all targeted. An Asian-American childhood friend used to work for IBM in the San Francisco Bay Area in the late 1980s to early 1990s was also ostracized by co-workers from Asia, in the same manner as I. I am sure there are many other Asian-American just like my childhood friend. But like her, most did not make a sound like I've been doing. Just because you don't know about it, doesn't means it didn't happen. Also why discrimination laws passed to protect us.

Women (older women from Asia are especially vicious) partake in this partially out of jealousy; in my case also out of discrimination toward Asian.

"High risk" and “she is a liability” had also been an excuse for not to hire women since the dark age. You are a disgrace to all the women who had to sacrifice themselves before you so you have a chance to make a mark for humanity. You are a tool used by males to repress women. Tools like you make my job so much tougher to fight for equal opportunity for women.

Additionally, you have people incited sexual harassment, abuses, terminated, raped, physical harms toward women employees, while I worked 24/7, shouldn't they be the one who are "High risk"? These are lawsuits waiting to happen, and how many management going to be demoted and fired due to these people practicing their 3rd world culture?


I was targeted in similar manner as in the USPTO as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay area in the 1990s, by people from Asia, who I had never met in my life. I was often the only woman and a hand full of Americans in the whole engineering dept. I had to abscond from the San Francisco Bay Area due to physical harm threats by an Asian coworker and an Asian gang.


Not just the Asian transients have an aversion toward 2nd generation Americanized Asians, but this is true for other recent immigrants from Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa, etc., toward their Americanized 2nd generation as well. Some Middle East fathers honored killed their daughters because she was dating a White boy or wants to live a life of a typical American teenager. Even my father had discouraged me from going to college and vehemently against me pursuing a PhD.

This is from speaking with immigrants from other parts of the world. They all understood when I told them what happened to me as a 2nd generation Asian, and that the new immigrants from Asia had been attacking me. Another word, this is well understood phenomena amount immigrants of that new immigrants' aversion toward Americanized 2nd generation. Most of them just want to make money here and move back to their homeland.

It is more pronounced in my case because there is such overwhelming recent Asian immigrants (86% of all Asian mothers were born in another country) where Americans have little to no understanding of their 3rd world culture, and only a few 2nd or later generation of Asians in America such as I; while people from Asia using Social Media from emails to mitbbs.com to spread their hates on their targets such as me.

Others had been targeted in similar manner:

The conflicts between the first generation immigrant and the Americanized 2nd generation has been going on since the late 1880s when Europeans were the mass immigrants, then followed by the Hispanic/Latino who my neighbor taught me the word "Americanized". The movie “Gangs of New York” depicted those times. Asian is today's mass immigrants.

And like the Europeans where the German, the French, the Italian, the Brits, etc, all hated each; the Asians from Asia such as the Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, etc, all hated each other as well and undermine each other in every possible way such as only hired their own people, and slander those who they can't compete. But they all hated Americanized 2nd generation Asians.


One of such where they only hired their own people, I was interviewed at least once every year for an emulation position with Intel from 2004 to ~2009 where Intel flew me from the East coast to the West Coast (side note: there were at least 2 occasions where I was put on the First Class which I mistaken paid for by Intel, but it was other First Class passengers paid to put me in the First Class). Nearly all my interviewers speak with an extremely heavy Indian accent who had never heard of Emulation prior to this job. They all knew who I am and the questions were mostly on solutions to the well-known bugs in the field. I was never hired. It is akin to Michael Jordan at the height of his career, not selected by an all white high school basketball team.

I would be remiss if I didn’t mention this is also due to extreme anti-American sentiment as well, and they see me as the symbolic representative of Americans where they direct their hatreds toward – an effigy of Americans; so that's why even though none of them had met me in their lives, but hated me as if I killed their mother that resulted in the slit of my throat. And you are working with them, and they know your family.


Asian-Americans have always been discriminated against in America, and under represented in every aspect, now people from Asia also discriminated against Asian-Americans such as I for being an American in America, no less; in the same way as the KKK/Rednecks toward African-American. In short, they used the people in the Patent and Trademark Office, the Silicon Valley, the Tech Industry, and now the DC metro like tools to help them to do their dirty deeds for them. Some Americans are fired as the result while they got promoted. Many are now multimillionaires and in top level management in the Silicon Valley. Many of these people were here illegally using falsified papers, often through human trafficking, hired by their friends/network where they take a percentage of the salary, and couldn't tell a computer from a toaster, one of which has worked as a bank teller in Asia. So now you got scums rise to the top instead of cream. This is just the tip of the Iceberg.

And they took all the credits for the success of my Emulation project where I was the only one had experiences in running Emulation projects. Similarly, I am terminated by the USPTO despite the fact that I met every stringent requirements as well outstanding accomplishments which I had to work 24/7 for. That's why I said in early 2000s Asia will own the future.


If anyone read the children's story “The empire's new clothes” and wondered how it is possible to fool the whole kingdom, well these people-from-Asia did just that to the whole Tech industry, particularly those in the Silicon Valley of the San Francisco Bay Area, NYC, the Patent and Trademarks Office, as well Americans living in Arlington and Alexandria, VA.


I am still perplexed as to why Asia or the Middle East is such a mess when they claimed to have so many smart people? Whatever it is, we don't want any. They are too smart for us, and for their own good. Also, doesn't Asia deserve to have their best and brightest to help build their own country?





My EEOC case is public information, everything I  have written  is originated from the EEOC case. And, suing me will get you a huge lawyer bill and a roof over my head; otherwise I will be homeless as those from Asia intended.   Too bad for those Asians from Asia worked so hard to ruin me that I didn't take the prostitution route, particularly when I was in the Silicon Valley. You can go back to whore your friend's daughter or massage parlors. Being rich, successful and popular would make these people vomited blood.