Wednesday, February 19, 2014

EEOC OFO Appeal decision



 
As expected, the EEOC Appeal ruled against me (7/23/2015) cited reasons that I already disputed in my Appeal with material facts and affidavits from USPTO management; in addition  to a failed attempt beheading by the USPTO coworkers to make the EEOC case go away,  where I provided with a police report, hospital bills (50+K without insurance due to unemployment) and gruesome photos of one you see as my icon.  The pervious ruling from AJ Nancy Graham was as if copy-and-paste from the Patent and Trademark Office's submission as indicated in my Appeal, which was based on what Paul Rodriguez's specious misleading information, not material fact.   The Office of Federal Operations(OFO)  Appeal ruling(7/23/2015) cited basically the same, and added "constructive discharge not proven"  that's not even in my  case, but mentioned once when citing AJ Nancy Graham.  Such flagrant miscarriage of justice, over and over again, just because you are a woman in the STEM field and/or a minority. 

So that's why  lawyers told me  the EEOC is a joke, waste of money  and time, that it is there to discourage lawsuit to protect  employers.  No lawyer worth her/his salt recommended  going  to the EEOC, or accept  contingency.

How is the EEOC or the EEOC_Appeal court differ from the Iran court, the Egyptian court or the North Korea court?  There is no justice for the minorities in any of these courts.  I feel less and less sympatric to all the killings in the world.  EEOC OFO Appeal decision against me make after a failed attempt beheading on me.  I was so sick to my stomach that my body reacted in such way that I was hospitalized for 3 days, but diagnose as a bad case of Vertigo which I never had before in my life.  This is what is like to be a minority in America's judicial system.

Just keep beating me down since elementary school, no matter how hard I work......