Friday, February 21, 2014

Why did I file an EEOC case?

If I don't, who will?  

I am just sick and tired of being discriminated all my life by Asians that resulted in the ruined of everything that took my whole life to build, in addition to the usual discriminations toward minorities and women in America, especially in the Tech industry.

I did everything right, worked 3 jobs since High School to put myself through college.  Got a Master's in EE, was pursuing a PhD while at the same time pursuing a 2nd Master's in Computer Science.  I was an adjunct and an Applied Physics researcher with a published paper, also worked nearly 24/7 in every job and with outstanding accomplishments just as in the Patent and Trademark Office.  
No matter how hard I worked and with unprecedented accomplishments, I ended up losing my job.  This is the case since High School when there were so few Asians in NYC, where I worked 3 jobs every summer.  Often I was fired because individuals such as Security Guards didn’t like Asian.  Some sets me up such as spilled my coffee on the Stock Certificates where such act was an immediate termination as a policy.  One job was interning with an accounting department where I tally up numbers working alongside regular employees.  Since I, a High School kid was just as good as they were, they didn’t want management to think a kid could do their job so they slandered me and told management I couldn't do the job.  I learned from these jobs that I need to go into a field where an Asian and a woman have a fighting chance.  Hence why I worked so hard to pursue an education.


With my life ruined while continuously being sexually harassed, abused, raped and physical harm threats everywhere I went, and now the slit of my throat.  I am going to be homeless soon or they succeed in killing me.  If not, I am going to die of cancer anyway as I can't afford to treat the disease being unemployed, and I will NOT accept charity or welfare as I am perfectly capable of working and had worked 3 jobs every summer since High School to put myself through school.   There is no reason for me NOT to be a contributing member of society other than discrimination toward me as a woman who excelled in the Science and Technology field, it should be fitting that such a woman should die, and I am just too tired fighting discriminations since elementary school. This way, women will always be remain as second class citizen, a man's world and a 2 caste society.  (I have a curable disease, but no money to do the operation due to unemployed.  Google cofounder Sergey Brin has plenty of money, but have an incurable disease.  This is the difference between being a male and a female in the Silicon Valley/Tech.  We both are going to die of a disease.  Life is funny that way). 


Fresh off the boat 3rd World Asians already ruined everything that took my whole life to build as they perceived me as Americanized (a yankee), a traitor in their view.  Another word, I am an effigy for their hatreds toward Americans; that's why even though I had never met any of these Fresh Off the Boat 3rd World Asians, they all attacked me as soon as they saw me in the Silicon Valley, NYC and now in DC metro just as in the Patent and Trademark Office.  This is the time for me to make aware of this type of discrimination is going on such these  1st generation/Fresh Off the Boat 3rd Worlders can't ruin another woman's life again.

I was targeted in a similar manner as soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area in the 1990s by people from Asia, as well in NYC.  I had to abscond from the San Francisco Bay Area due to physical harm threats from an Asian coworker and an Asian gang.  

I was often the only woman in the whole engineering department, and 90+% of the engineers were people from Asia.  These 1st generation Fresh off the boat 3rd world Asians has been conducting a smear campaign on me to ensure an Americanized Asian woman won't be competing with them for American jobs in the High-Tech so they are the one hired for jobs by Google, Facebook, Twitter, Intel, HP, Cisco, etc, and will be in the position for top-level management such as the new CEO of Microsoft. 

Most of these 1st generation/Fresh off the boat 3rd world Asians and ghetto Asians are multimillionaires now, and I am about to go homeless or this time they finally killed me so the EEOC case would go away.  At least I make my case heard.  

If anyone has some level of consciousness, s/he would ask "if they hated us, what would they do to me, my family, my company, or my country?"

But most importantly, to make aware of the anti-Americans by people from Asia, a new phenomenon in this globalized world.  They perceived me as an effigy of American, also a traitor in their mind; that's why such relenting hatreds toward me that resulted in not just the ruined of my life, but also the slit of my throat even though I had never met any of them in my life. 

They systemically eliminated Americans, particularly Asian-Americans such they are the only one left for top level management such as Microsoft's new CEO.  They already had control of the Silicon Valley and the Tech Industry since 2001 as evidenced by keeping me out of the Tech industry, even though I was the only one could run emulation project on time and within budget.  Case in point, I've been interviewing with Intel from ~2004-2009 at least once a year in emulation/FPGA related jobs where nearly all who interviewed me just arrived here from India with English one can barely understand.  This is akin to Michael Jordan, at the height of his career, was not selected by an all white High School basket team.

By terminating me, the Patent and Trademark Office is helping these Fresh off the boat and ghetto Asians to repress Americanized Asian women, keep Americanized Asian women down and ruined my life.  Anyone who acted upon what Fresh off the Boat and ghetto Asian said are doing the same.  

Asians (mainly Chinese, Vietnamese and Indian) are worst then the KKK, and consider the psychological torments they put me through as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s to today; their cruelty and hatred is akin to the Nazis. They are well-organized and well-planned using social media and websites such as this mitbbs.org since the 1990s in Silicon Valley to target me because they perceived me as Americanized in America, by Fresh off the Boat 3rd World Asians.

Many Asian kids discriminated against me when I was growing up as well, because we were so poor we didn't even have enough to eat, while the Hispanic and an Asian teachers tried to take my free school lunch away.   Luckily, my other Asian teacher fought hard to keep my school lunch.  I am still in touch with her today. That's why I don't have the natural tendency to be close to Asians.

I also suspected the Patent and Trademark Office had put me on a blacklist of some sort.  I had not been able to find a job since my termination on Aug. 12, 
2011.  Worst, my Unemployment Insurance stopped abruptely after I filed an EEOC case against the Patent and Trademark Office. This is the result of the USPTO used their influence to stop the payment to retaliate against me. My Disability was denied by Arlington county of Virgina that was filed by an Arlington Health service after the failed attempted beheading with hospital bills and a Police report. This is the resulted of racism against Asian-Americans. I paid into the system while I worked.


Furthermore, I need to restore my reputation.  I also can NOT let a male to support me, hence why I make sure I am self sufficient since High School and never been married, aside from the fact that I am an asexual.

But most importantly, I am making this known so that women come behind me will have a fighting chance, particularly those in the Science and Technology field.  I know filed an EEOC case and voice out loud like this will be certain to be outcasted and killed as evidence by my slit throat; but this must be done.  Women before me had make sacrfices so we have the opportunities today, now is my turn.  If African-American kept quiet, where would they be today?

I know there will be people over-react over what happened to me and label me as "risky", as a way to elevated oneself to the position of importance.  To make oneself look important and knowledgeable, at my expense that would ruined my career and my life.

Again, that's why people keep to themselves for fear of being labelled a "risk".  I was also one that not to "rock the boat" so to speak, but now I have nothing to lose and may likely to be killed.