Friday, February 28, 2014

2. HATE crime against women in the USPTO

If management said the reason for my termination is "we thought she is a whore" to denigrate me further, which is akin to rubbing salt on an open wound; while terminated me and rigged the EEOC ruling against me; all these shown hatreds toward me, a racist behind this decision (most likely a top level management, woman, single or divorced). [I was known as the hot Asian in the USPTO.  Hot means "I like her look or liked by many" (as in Facebook, and I don't mean yearbook), not floozy like some old timers interpreted]

I asked Union POPA from Nathan Hillery to Howard Locker to interfere with my termination to no avail. As a matter of fact, nearly all TC2100 POPA representatives unwilling to help me. One Rep cited I was argumentative, which was one of the defamation instigated by Michele Choi. I communicated via either email or Office Action with everyone as a policy to ensure there is no chance of miscommunication (I had run Emulation projects where I worked with all departments in the chip design process). Even though Howard Locker did send an email to Wendy Gerber, but he said there is not much they could do as I was a probationary employee.

To call a patent examiner as "argumentative" would be akin to call a lawyer argumentative. For anyone in the patent field to say such really doesn't know what a patent examiner's job function as.

The EEOC Administrative Judge (AJ) Nancy Graham of New Orleans ruled against me despite overwhelming evidence to support my case. AJ cited I resigned when clearly I was terminated with a termination letter and affidavits from all management sworn I did not resign. Such flagrant miscarriage of justice ruled by an EEOC kangaroo court, the whole system is rigged against women, and racism is still alive and well.

Worst, my Unemployment Insurance was cut abruptly soon after I filed the EEOC case against the Patent and Trademarks Office; while experiencing sexual harassment and abuses everywhere I went due to the defamation spread by people-from-Asia.  Also, despite after a failed attempt beheading (6/2013) on me, while still suffering PTSD from the wrongful termination, the Hospital, and again the Arlington Country Social Service applied for Disability for me, yet Arlington County said I am not qualified for Disability (2014), Medicare/Medicaid or any help, financially or otherwise, even though I paid into the system while employed like everyone else. This is the result of the USPTO used their influence to retaliate against me.

I am typically afraid to leave the house.  It was worst for me in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area as people-from-Asia had complete control in a male dominated Tech industry, I couldn't even make a peep as if I was living under the Islamic extremists/ISIS of the Middle East.

Because of the defamation that's been promulgated everywhere I went, particularly by Tuan Nguyen's countrymen of people from Asia, who I had never met in my life, I've been subjected to sexual harassment, abuses, termination, not able to secure a job, physical harm and rape threats. People-from-Asia also attacked me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area in the 1990s. As such, during the height of the Tech Bubble prior to 911, anyone who could walk and chew gum could walk into any tech company and got hired; while with all my outstanding accomplishments, and received over 100 phone calls the first day I put my resume out on websites and interviews followed, I wasn't hired and been unemployed since. This is how much influence the people from Asia already had since year 2000-2001.

These people deliberately out to ruin everything that took my whole life to build with the intention of making me suffer such I would kill myself, I didn't. So now they had slit my throat that was meant to kill me and will try again until I am dead, mainly because they perceived me as an effigy of American – the symbolic representative of America and a punch bag for their hatred toward Americans.  Please help me to clear my name.  It is now a fair game toward these Asian version of the KKK/Nazi/Extremists, particularly those in the Tech Industry that started attacking me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area since the 1990s, which was most of the people from Asia in the Silicon Valley back then, from all levels of management. 

And so now people from Asia in the Silicon Valley/SF Bay Area are the majority, where people from India dominated the Emulation field, and people from China dominated the Lasers and Optics field. 

I was targeted in a similar manner as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area in the 1990s where I was often the only woman in the whole engineering Dept., and 90+% were males from Asia, then NYC, and now DC metro, by people who I had never met in my life, mostly recent immigrants from Asia. I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physical harms threats from an Asian co-worker and an Asian gang.

In Texas Instruments, my direct chain of management  did everything in their power to get rid of me when I found a PCI bus bug the first week on the job (actually the 3rd day) that's been plaguing their new chip design team for months, and was at the verge of being scrapped. This was the first PCI bus bug found, and my manager Ian Sherlock never gave me the credits for my accomplishments. This chip design team was newly established to enter a new market of Networking that worth 100s of billions of dollars, in direct competition with Cisco in early 1990s.

2 top level management, one was the Principle Technical Staff that hired me who was also the head of IEEE802.3 at the time, another was the Director of this New Chip Design team in England, had tried everything they could to help me, including moving me to Britain to no avail.  I also had to endure continuous defamation and isolation by coworkers. The worst one name Jose who was the protégé of the lead technical staff of this business unit also had sexually harassed me such as grabbing my buttock. Jose afraid I might replace him as all his power and future were from his mentor – the lead technical staff.  But at the end, I had to leave as there is no future for an Asian and a woman in Texas Instruments.

In 1997, I decided to move back to the Silicon Valley where San Francisco was known as one of the most progressive place in America, and I joined companies consisted of predominately Asians the resulted of discrimination and racism I had experienced in Texas Instruments. I had no idea these people from Asia are far worse than the rednecks in TI, but of Asian version of KKK/Nazi/Islamic Extremists.

Before joining TI in May, 1995, I had an interview with Cisco and a job offer a month later after TI moved me to Houston, TX. I never took the offer as it wouldn't be fair for all the people who hired me and TI. Life would've been so different had I been less ethical, especially with the stock options I would’ve received from Cisco in early 1995.


Before I took the job with TI, I written to Mr. John Chamber, the CEO of Cisco whom I met in a luncheon, saying in essence that if Cisco only hired the best and the brightest, why TI makes an offer 3 days after the job interview, and I hadn't heard from Cisco after weeks of my interview. I was one of the few in the world that had experiences working in the IEEE802.3 Networking field, also answered every question from metastable in TTL to IEEE802.3 spec, in addition to hands-on taken a leading-edge networking product from inception to mass production. I suspected the reason was because the teams didn't like Asian, that's why Cisco been hiring predominately Asian since, mainly people from India. So even though I re-apply for jobs with Cisco in the late 1990s in the Emulation/FPGA field where I was one of the few in the world had hands-on experiences, yet never been hired by these Asian version of the KKK/Nazi/Extremists. This was also true with Intel where the Emulation department was predominately people from India. The Chinese from China dominated the Optical and Laser field where I was never hired despite I was a researcher and with published paper.


In one such company (Trident Microsystems) where I led multimillion dollars Emulation project, the people from Asia promulgated the slander that I was put in charge of the project because I was having an affair with the VP whom I only spoken to once at the initiation of the project. The truth of the matter is that I was one of the few in the world had hands-on experiences in Emulation projects. My then manager Ynjiun-Wang screamed and yelled every time when the project (mainly me as I was the only person running the emulation project where I was the Quarterback and the Coach for the project) ran into a speed bump or find a bug, which was one the main reasons why the company paid million$ to do emulation. This is typical behavior of these engineers from Asia. I had to endure relentless sexual harassment as the only woman hardware engineer. Ever since they learned I, a woman can do the job they could not as I succeed in taking the emulation project from scratch to a fully verified design within budget and deadline, they've (the hardware dept., mainly Chinese from China and Taiwan) been ensure I could not secure a job anywhere. Another word, their culture is very much that of the Mayan Civilization where they sacrifices their best and brightest to their GOD, and so despite all these smart people in Asian countries such as India, they remain to be a dirt poor 3rd world and culturally as well, as people who could have changed their world are being eliminated.


This manager - Ynjiun Wang, had never heard of emulations, nor did he help me in my project. I was paid as a senior engineer, but acted as a project lead and a technical lead for emulation. Using football term, I was the coach and the quarterback for the whole emulation project. The only time he helped me was when I make well advance request to the resources I will need. Often he was unable to provide me with what I needed, especially in computing power, which I had to “borrow” from over 20 workstations using distributed processing every night when engineers were not using it. Anytime when something went wrong such as hardware failure that was completely out of my control as emulation was a bleeding edge technology using Beta hardware and software environment the size of refrigerators, or when we find a bug; instead of helping, he would scream and yell. In one occasion, he berated me for 5 days every morning instead of helping me to solve the problem, the whole company heard it, and the CEO couldn't stand it any longer and had to intervene. I don't think Ynjiun Wang had ever worked a day in his life prior to graduation, typical of kids from Asia who could afford an education. On my last day, Ynjiun Wang kept looking at his own crotch, so that I would look at it too, ewwww (so sick). While this is going on, I was slandered and sexually harassed constantly by co-workers from Asia, male and female, young and old, 98% were from Asia. This should give you a glimpse into FoxConn suicides.  It is mostly a bunch of bottom feeders at best, including PhDs. You can take a Third Worlder out of the Third World, but you can't take the Third World out of a Third Worlder.

The High Tech industry refused to hire me when I was the first person – a woman and an Asian, able to take an emulation project from scratch to a fully verified design on time and within budget in the 1990s.  “Too bad she is a woman” was the response for such accomplishment.  The emulation/FPGA prototyping field dominated by people from Asia, mainly people from India. Worse, I was defamed by most of the people from Asia working in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s and early 2000, and was threatened with physical harm where I had to abscond from. I hadn't been able to secure a job in the Tech industry or any field hiring engineers even though I was the only person that could run Emulation project at the time, while being sexually harassed, abused, physical harm and rape threats everywhere I went; and now the slit of my throat that was meant to kill me. Due to relentless defamation, mostly by people from Asia, I was ostracized and isolated that I only speak about a 100 sentences a year, unless I had a job interview where I would speak more. I often forgot how to speak.



With all my accomplishments in the Tech industry as well academia, yet I can't secured a job in the Tech Industry where talking heads keep saying they can't find qualified American candidates and need more H1B visa, due to the firm control by people from Asia. I had to find a job outside of the Tech industry in the USPTO, apparently people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her friends from India already had control of the USTPO as well. The people-from-Asia are also highly influential in the DC metro as everywhere I went, defamation of "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc." followed, and now in the Arlington's Employment Center promulgated by people who I had never met in my life.



I attributed the ruined of my life to the Science and Technology field where discriminations toward women that allowed these Asian version of the KKK/Nazi/Extremists to flourish, and often helped by tech companies and the USPTO such as in my case. If I die, I am just another casualty of discrimination toward women in the Science and Technology field in the 21st Century. This is the dark side of the High Tech industry; there are so few women in the field that we are preyed on, often by people from a 3rd World who are often the majority in a tech company. And of course, I am just collateral damaged for these billionaires.

My fibroid caused by all the chemicals used in semiconductor manufacturing may be the reason why I am an asexual. Anytime when my tumor turns into a malicious cancer, I should die as I don't have health insurance due to unemployment, thanks to the Republican Party/Tea Party. It is logical that I should die as the science and technology field do not allow women to excel over males in the field, since I can't afford healthcare to treat my illnesses despite I excelled in my jobs over males in Tech. Our society obviously doesn't want women who excelled in the Science and Technology field to live. So the Tech industry or the Patent and Trademark Office, particularly those from 3rd world Asia, don't need to kill me to shut me up, stoned me to death, burned or drown me as a witch. I will NOT accept charity or welfare as I am perfectly capable of working and had worked 3 jobs every summer since High School to put myself through school. There is no reason for me NOT to be a contributing member of society other than discrimination toward me as a woman who excels in the Science and Technology field, it should be fitting that such a woman should die (and I am just too tired fighting discriminations since elementary school).   This way, women will always be remaining as second class citizen, a man's world and a 2 caste society.


For those in Tech that's been saying "to change the world", Hitler also changed the world too. For me, the High Tech industry has been no different than Jewish during the Nazi era with all the psychological torments such I would lost all hopes and kill myself, I didn't; so they slit my throat to kill me and will try again. Jews were the most rich and successful race as well as a minority race in Germany after WWI.

It's been feeling like Will Smith in the movie “I Am Legend” where the world full of zombies chasing after him, since I arrived in the Silicon Valley and when I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physical harm threats by an Asian coworker and an Asian gang. The Tech Industry, specifically, the people-from-Asia all over the US had been relentless in ruin my life as well to behead a woman who could do the job males could not in the Tech industry. The movie “I Am Legend” always gives me nightmares.

The Science and Tech field, specifically the Silicon Valley had robbed me of the life that I worked 3 jobs since High School for - to advance the human race and to make the world a better place to live. (My interests in college were Cold Fusion, Superconductivity, Optical Computing, Computer Architecture and Artificial Intelligent. I would've been even crazier than Elon Musk.) This is to ensure women will remain a second class citizen in the STEM fields.


I will devote the rest of my life to fight to stop treating women as if we are in a 3rd World in the Science and Technology field, and to stop slitting woman's throat such as mine when we excel in the job.  Also to stop honor killing of young girls by their fathers and relatives that are still taking place in America. I won't stop until I get my justice and the acknowledgment of discrimination toward women in the Science and Technology field; even if I have to take this case to the Supreme Court, and beyond if necessary. 

These Asian version of the KKK/Nazi/Extremists will continue to target those they perceived as high achiever Americans as it has been highly successful tactic to eliminate competitions and a fast track to management as often managements were either demoted or fired for their wrong doing. Additionally, Cisco and the Patent and Trademark Office hired predominantly people-from-Asia soon after learning of my employment discrimination. Hence why they continue to defame me everywhere I go that begun in the 1990s.


The defamation of "she checks men out" amount many other defamation, originally instigated in the Patent and Trademark Office by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen from Asia, re-forced by Michelle Choi and Hung Havan by set me up using their smartphone (property of the USPTO) to incite sexual harassment, abuses, termination, physical harm, rape and the slit of my throat that carried out by a Hispanic/Latino male from South America who will get a death sentence if I die, further re-enforced the defamation by their close associate and Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill who also denigrated me with "she's too old for me, etc."......is now spread to Arlington and Alexandria, VA as well everywhere I went, where people are acting out what they heard as well re-enforced the defamation that led to further sexual harassment, abuses, termination, rape and physical harm/death.



The DC metro is the most educated area in the U.S., and is the US capital as well the center of world power, yet most Americans, including top level managements in a government institution, did exactly what the people-from-Asia want. Think about that, scary, isn't it?